As front-end engineer at 2imagine you will help build and develop our award-winning 2imagine platform, which revolutionizes Adobe InDesign workflows.
Do you enjoy working autonomously and flexibly, in a friendly atmosphere? Are you looking for an opportunity in a dynamic start-up environment with a flat organizational structure, where your work-life balance is respected? Then you might just be the angular developer we are looking for.
2imagine is currently looking for an angular developer to help strengthen our experienced development team. Our main customer segments are (international) players in the retail space, as well as local governments & municipalities. We are situated in the center of the vibrant city of Hasselt, Limburg.
As angular front-end developer you’ll be part of a small but experienced team (4).
Although you will be given plenty of space to autonomously work on developing our application in this function, it’s important that you are a strong team player. You will be working closely with and be supported by the whole 2imagine team, where team spirit and a friendly atmosphere are the norm.
Due to the diversity of our customer segments it’s important to have a feeling for UX and user-friendliness.
Due to the (mostly) international nature of our clients we are looking for someone who is a verbally strong communicator in both English and Dutch.
Your Talent and Experience:
Our ideal candidate possesses at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in developing front-end apps. Additionally, you have experience in :
- Node package manager
Knowledge of the following tools, technologies and methodologies is a plus:
- Test-driven development
In exchange for your commitment, passion and talent 2imagine offers you:
- A challenging and interesting job developing a best-in-class SaaS solution. Your contract will be full-time and permanent.
- You will be compensated competitively (according to your profile and experience).
- Located in the center of the young and vibrant Hasselt; I.E no traffic jams + easily accessible with public transportation (5min walking distance from the train/bus station AND the center of the city)
- You be received in an open and friendly work atmosphere, where you are given the ability to work autonomously, with supportive dev colleagues.
- You will become part of an experienced and passionate team.
- Free coffee and attention from the office dogs.
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Don’t wait, get in touch!
You can apply by sending your resume and a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org